Inventory Feed Validation Result: Products Missing Field Image Url
Every product to be advertised in Google Shopping must have a corresponding image. The product image is an essential part of the Shopping Ad and is your customer's first impression of the product.
- Link to the main image of your product
- Accurately display the product you're selling
- Use an accepted format: non-animated GIF (.gif), JPEG (.jpg/.jpeg), PNG (.png), BMP (.bmp), and TIFF (.tif/.tiff)
- For non-apparel products, use an image of at least 100 x 100 pixels
- For apparel products, use an image of at least 250 x 250 pixels
- Not be larger than 64 megapixels or a file larger than 16MB
- Not include promotional text, watermarks, or borders
- Not be a placeholder or a generic image
Adding an image to a Shopify product is done in the Shopify admin interface, under Products.
If you have multiple variants of your product (e.g. different colours), you should add separate images for each variant.