Third Party Cookies
Dynamic Creative applications require you to enable "Third Party Cookies" in your web browser in order to sign in.
To enable cookies in Mozilla Firefox:
- Go to Preferences/Settings in Firefox.
- Go to "Privacy & Security".
- Under "Enhanced Tracking Protection", select Custom.
- Make sure the Cookies checkbox is unticked.
To enable cookies in Google Chrome:
- Go to Settings in Chrome.
- Go to "Privacy and Security".
- Go to "Cookies and other site data".
- Make sure the "Allow all cookies" option is checked.