nopCommerce 3.80, 3.90 API Installation Guide
Installing the API (nopCommerce version 3.80 and 3.90)
- Download theplugin: nopCommerce 3.80 API Plugin or nopCommere 3.90 API Plugin.
- Extract the folder and place Nop.Plugin.Api folder into your nopCommerce installation directory: nopCommerce Source > Presentation > Nop.Web > Plugins
- Login to your nopCommerce admin panel and navigate to Configuration > Plugins > Local Plugins. You should now be presented with a list of plugins for your store.
- In the row hosting the Api plugin, click on Install button to install the plugin as shown in the screenshot below.
- Once installed, you should see the API tab in your admin panel sidebar.
- Navigate to API > Settings and ensure that Enable API is checked. If not, check it and click the Save button from the top right corner.
API > Clients and click
Add New from the top right corner.
- Enter a name for the client (e.g. Dynamic Creative), set the callback URL to https://feed.dynamiccreative.com/auth/nop_commerce/callback and ensure Is Active has been checked.
- Copy the Client ID and Client Secret, you will use these to connect your store to Dynamic Creative Feed Builder. Once copied, click save.
Generating your nopCommerce Client ID and Client Secret
Return to Integrate Your nopCommerce Website and proceed with the Generating the Feed steps