nopCommerce 3.70 API Installation Guide
Installing the nopCommerce 3.70 API
- Download the plugin from here.
- Extract the folder and place Nop.Plugin.Api folder into your nopCommerce installation directory: nopCommerce Source > Presentation > Nop.Web > Plugins
- Login to your nopCommerce admin panel and navigate to Configuration > Plugins > Local Plugins. You should now be presented with a list of plugins for your store.
- In the row hosting the Api plugin, click on Install button to install the plugin as shown in the screenshot below.
Once installed, click on
Configure button as shown in the screenshot below.
- Ensure that Enable API is checked. If not, check it and click the Save button.
Manage Clients Button and subsequently click
Add New to create a new client. You should now see a page similar to the one pictured in the screenshot below.
- Enter a name for the client (e.g. Dynamic Creative), set the callback URL to https://feed.dynamiccreative.com/auth/nop_commerce/callback and ensure Is Active has been checked.
- Copy the Client ID and Client Secret, you will use these to connect your store to Dynamic Creative Feed Builder. Once copied, click save.
Generating your nopCommerce Client ID and Client Secret
Return to Integrate Your nopCommerce Website and proceed with the Generating the Feed steps.