Uninstall Magento Feed Builder from your Magento 1.x Webstore
- Uninstalling the plugin from your Magento Admin Panel
- Deleting the WebService User and Role
- Deleting the installation record from your Magento database
- Go to your Magento admin dashboard > System > Magento Connect > Magento Connect Manager
- Click on Magento Connect Manager, select uninstall from the dropdown against the plugin and select commit changes.
- Log in to your Magento database and delete the record that traces the plugin installation by performing the following SQL query:
- "delete from [database].core_resource where code='dcapimodule_setup';"
Note: you will need to replace [database] with your database name)
The Magento Feed Builder plugin has now been completely removed from your Magento 1.X webstore.
The following guide will step you through uninstalling Magento Feed Builder from your Magento 1.X Webstore. This includes the following steps: