Magento Feed Builder Integration Steps (Magento Marketplace)
Getting Your Access Key
- Go to Dynamic Creative's free Magento Integration plugin found on the Magento Marketplace.
- Click "Add to Cart" and subsequently go to the checkout and place your order.
Once you have completed your order navigate to your
Magento account profile and select
Access Keys. Subsequently select the
Magento 1 tab and copy the access key for
Dynamic Creative Google Ad Builder.
Installing the Plugin
- Login to your Magento 1.X admin panel and navigate to System > Magento Connect > Magento Connect Manager - login to magento connect using your stores admin credentials.
You should now be on a page similar to the one pictured below:
Warning: If you do not de-select the first checkbox Put store on the maintenance mode while installing/upgrading/backup creation, your store will enter maintenance mode and will not be available to your customers until it is disabled. Please ensure you de-select the first checkbox to avoid putting your store into maintenance mode.
- Paste the access key from the Getting your Access Key steps above into the Paste Extension key to install: field and subsequently click Install.
Dynamic Creative's Magento Integration plugin is now installed on your site. Click
Return to Admin to return to your website's Admin panel.
Connecting to Dynamic Creative Feed Builder
- From your Magento Admin panel select Dynamic Creative from the menu. You should now be on a screen similar to the one pictured below:
- Click the Get Started button to open Dynamic Creative Feed Builder in a new tab and login with an appropriate Google account to activate your Dynamic Creative Feed Builder account.
Once logged into Dynamic Creative Feed Builder, your website will automatically be linked to your Dynamic Creative Feed Builder account. You should now be on the
Select Categories page of DynamicC Feed Builder. For steps on how to select and map your custom attributes please continue with the
Next step below.
Return to Integrate Your Magento 1.x Website and proceed with the Generating the Feed steps.