Importing Goals and Transactions from Analytics to AdWords Beta
In your AdWords account navigate to Tools > Conversions
Click on the spanner icon and navigate to
- Click on the + button to add a new conversion action.
Import tab select
- Select the goal(s) that you want to track.
- Click Import and Continue, this will take you back to the Conversions page.
- You can edit the conversion settings of each action by clicking on the action's name.
- You will need to do this one goal at a time if you have different conversion settings to apply to each.
Congratulations! You've successfully imported your Google Analytics goals and transactions into Adwords.