Setup Google Analytics for Your Neto Webstore
Setting up Google Analytics for Neto
Google Analytics needs to be linked to your Neto E-commerce platform to track useful user activity such as transactions, page views, website calls, form submissions and any other data you may find relevant to your AdWords campaigns.
Install the Google Analytics Plugin
- Navigate to Addons > Categories > Analytics and Optimisation
- Locate and Install Google Analytics. Once installed click the Configure button and jump to step 3.
Navigate to Google Analytics Settings
- Navigate to Settings & Tools > All settings & Tools
- Navigate to Analytics & 3rd Party Scripts > Google Analytics
Link Your Google Analytics Account
- To retrieve your Google Analytics Tracking ID follow this guide: Retrieve Your Google Tracking ID and Global Site Tag.
- Copy and paste the ID into the Google Analytics Account ID field.
- Click save to finalise changes.
To return to the Conversion Tracking Setup documentation follow this link: How to Setup Conversion Tracking for Your E-Commerce Store